Lessons in Teaching Arabic Phonetics to non-native speakersAuthor:
Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Ibrahim Al-FawzanISBN:
978-603-01-1277-7Number Of Pages:
Phonetics book is specialized in teaching sounds of Arabic language to non-native speakers and training to utter them. It benefits both students and teachers and is supported with an audio CD.Phonetics book offers students:
Phonetics book offers teachers:
- Thirty lessons present Arabic sounds in different ways.
- Exercises on Arabic pronunciation and distinguishing them when they are heard.
- A large number of minimal pairs to practice phonetic differentiation.
- A large number of Quranic verses to practice phonetic dismantling.
- Lessons (Benefits/ tips) in teaching of Arabic phonetics from both sides: theoretical and applied.
- Lessons in the agreement and difference in the place of articulation and in the well-known qualities between two phonemes (target and alternative).
- Instructions on how to teach phonetics in general.
- Instructions on how to present phonetics lessons.
- Instructions on how to conduct phonetics exercises.