"Arabic At Your Hands" Series - (Second Version)
Arabic At Your Hands Series is one program in a collection of programs called Arabic For All. This series comprises a developed version of the book Arabic At Your Hands, which introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The developed series is designed by the authors of the original series, who are an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers. Here is a brief introduction to the developed series:In its new version, the series consists of the following levels, books and materials:
- Textbooks divided into four levels as follows:
- The beginner (basic) level, which consists of the first Student's Books (1+2) and the Teacher's Book (1)
- The intermediate level, which consists of the second Student's Books (1+2) and the Teacher's Book (2)
- The advanced level, which consists of the third Student's Books (1+2) and the Teacher's Book (3)
- The special level, which consists of the fourth Student's Books (1+2) and the Teacher's Book (4)
Arabic At Your Hands Dictionary (Illustrated Arabic/Arabic Dictionary).
Arabic Letters Booklet (Preparatory book for teaching Arabic letters).
Recorded Audio CDs, one for each of the Students eight Books.